Obnoxious iron stains are eliminated without the need of costly chemicals. O2 Filters reduce the iron below the stain level and increase the pH if the raw water is acidic. Acid water corrodes copper and brass piping and valves. If the pH is corrected a small amount of inexpensive filter media must be replenished occasionally. In many cases the O2 Filter will remove iron; correct the low pH problem and eliminate odor from a water supply. The O2E Filters are equipped with an electronic control.
1. Full Flow Bypass Valve. Simple to use valve allows you to bypass the unit for lawn sprinkling or during maintenance.
2. Less Maintenance. The only maintenance required is the occasional replenishment of media if the raw water pH is below 7.
3. No Air Compressor. The noise and expense of compressors are eliminated.
4. No Air Release Valve Required.
5. No Chemicals. A chemical regenerant is not required.
6. No In-Line Venturi to Plug or Adjust.
7. Rugged Mechanical Piston Valve. No solenoids or flapper valves to stick.