Two units combined into one system provide an economical solution for the removal of taste, odor, chlorine, and hardness. Removing the chlorine adds many years to the water softener’s life expectancy. This design is more affordable than two separate units and it is easier to maintain. Replacing the carbon after years of use is very simple.
1. Simple to install. One control to plumb.
2. Meter or time clock initiation. You have the option to switch at any time.
3. Full flow, stainless steel bypass valve. Simple to use valve allows you to bypass the system for lawn irrigation.
4. Large salt storage tank minimizes the frequency of replenishment.
5. Rugged piston control valve.
6. Easy to program, push button control.
7. Retains all setting during power outages. No batteries required.