Disinfection of a ZX Series Softener is completed during each regeneration. A chlorine generator converts some of the sodium chloride (salt) regenerant to chlorine in the brine draw cycle. Bacteria in the system are destroyed in the process.
1. Automatic Chlorine Generator. Disinfects the unit and reduces iron and sulfur bacteria each regeneration.
2. Two Units in One. Removes iron and hardness. Zeolite provides excellent filtration and removes iron and hardness through ion exchange.
3. Fully Adjustable Control. Programming can be set to handle your exact water conditions.
4. Non-Corrosive Construction. All components are made of fiberglass, stainless steel, or similar materials to provide many years of service.
5. Rugged Mechanical Piston Valve. No solenoids or flapper valves to stick.
6. Full Flow Bypass Valve. Simple to use valve allows you to bypass the unit for lawn sprinkling or during filter maintenance.