Nitrates are a primary, health related contaminant which is especially harmful to the very young and unborn. FSN Systems utilize ion exchange to remove nitrates from water. They employ a nitrate selective resin which is regenerated with a salt water solution.
1. Easy to maintain. Just add salt occasionally.
2. Corrosion- Resistant construction. All materials are fiber glass, stainless steel or composite plastic.
3. Rugged motorized piston valve.
4. Salt platform allows the use of inexpensive water softener salt.
5. Simple, reliable programming.
6. Heavy-Duty Brine storage tank.