HF Series Water Softeners
Designed for years of trouble free operation, this series has a proven track record of dependable service. Multiple units can be plumbed together for high flow rate applications. Control valve is lead free brass with a Teflon coated brass piston and a heavy duty drive motor. These systems generally find their home in a hospital, school, factory, jail, apartment complex, or hotel.
1. 2” pipe size (Units can be manifolded together with 3” or larger piping).
2. Safety brine shut-off standard.
3. Unlimited supply of soft water when units are plumbed in parallel.
4. All components are constructed of non-corrosive material.
5. Accurate meter, demand regeneration.
6. Flexibility to configure these units as any one of the following:
a. Single stand alone system, meter or time clock initiation.
b. Multiple units with sequential immediate meter regeneration.
c. Multiple units with delayed sequential regeneration.
d. Alternating standby system.
e. Progressive flow for multiple units with immediate regeneration.