The DWSB PERM Series Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System has increased efficiency and productivity. The waste water from the RO provides the power to drive the permeate pump. Treated water is pumped into the storage tank. The result is a remarkable increase in unit efficiency. Since the membrane can fill the storage tank much faster without the hindrance of back pressure, less water is sent to drain and more impurities are removed from the product water. It’s a win-win situation.
• Environmentally sound water treatment.
• Cost effective: the daily cost of bottled water will no longer be a concern.
• Convenient: fresh, clean water ready at your tap – no more handling of jugs.
• Easy to maintain: uses standard 10″ cartridge filters.
R.O. System Pre-Requirements
• Less than 7 GPG Hardness
• Less than 0.1 PPM Iron
• Less than 0.05 PPM Manganese
• No Hydrogen Sulfide
• Use only on microbiologically safe