Although limited in the amount of hydrogen sulfide gas that can be removed, it is generally very affective at 8 ppm and below. The rotten egg odor and the corrosive gas is reduced without the need for expensive chemicals or feed pumps. Iron and manganese is also reduced.
1. Small foot print allows for easy installation.
2. Work horse control valve with extremely powerful drive motor for years of reliability.
3. Full flow, stainless steel bypass valve. Simple to use valve allows you to bypass the system for lawn irrigation.
4. Fully programmable electronic controls that are back lighted.
5. No chemicals required.
6. No noisy and expensive air compressors.
7. Media can be replaced after time to extend the system’s life.