F Series Softeners are rock solid performers. It is not uncommon for these units to remain in service 20 plus years. They are available with standard and new high efficiency (HE) resin.
1. Full Flow Bypass Valve. Simple quarter turn of the handle takes the unit off stream. This is ideal for watering the yard or to provide water if a malfunction occurs.
2. Non-Corrosive Construction. Components are stainless steel, fiberglass and polyethylene, eliminating rust and corrosion problems.
3. Rugged Motorized Piston Control. Heavy-duty drive motor with gear reduction box provides power to stand up to the worst iron, manganese, scale and hardness. Every cycle is programmable, so it can be adjusted to your water condition. The most popular model uses only 43 gallons of water per regeneration. Full, one-inch porting reduces pressure drop.
4. Safety Brine Valve. Float actuated safety backup prevents messy overflow of brine tank during power outage.
5. Salt Support Platform. Elevates the salt above the water to prevent salt “mushing” and allows the use of all types of water softener salt.