Depending on the filter media selected the FB Series Filters can solve numerous water problems. In order to assure many years of trouble free service these filters have the industry’s most robust control valve. The heavy duty drive motor has large metal gears that provide the power necessary to handle the most severe water problems. For convenience a single handle, stainless steel bypass valve can isolate the system for watering the yard or garden.
Available Filter Media:
1. Activated Carbon – For chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
2. Catalytic Carbon – For the removal of chloramines, hydrogen sulfide and VOC’s.
3. Filter Ag – Low Density Sediment removal down to 40 micron
4. Filter Sand – Sediment reduction down to 20 micron
5. Birm – Iron removal when raw water has sufficient dissolved oxygen
6. Calcium Carbonate – Raises the pH of acid water and removes turbidity (Use when pH is 6.0-6.8 and hardness is less than 5 gpg).
7. Neutralizer Blend – Raises the pH when incoming water pH is less than 6.0 or hardness is greater than 5 gpg.
8. Zeolite Sediment and suspended solids reduction.